Saturday, July 13, 2013

About Brand Me Tool

As I have said before, I could not be more excited about Brand Me Tool. It is SO amazing, yet so simple. You fill in your user id (or just hit the incredible one click sign up), write a little testimonial on your feelings about your favorite free marketing resources and you are off, with your brand on the market. Quickly build your brand with this free tool and be amazed at the results. Marcus Wahl and The Legacy Team's Brand Me Tool is so simple to use, it's fun to talk about!

I love being able to pick and choose which banners and squeeze pages I want to use, leaving the others out if I wish. Merely click a little check box and your branded banners rotate along in any site all day long. Your splash pages sit in an unobtrusive rotator, so as not to fill up a TE page with too much clutter. I'm in love folks! Pictures in banners (and squeezepages) loading fast and clear. What's more, you get a FREE video splash, for your own video insert. Loved It!!!

Another great thing is, Marcus Wahl takes you step by step, by video instruction on set-up. You can't miss with this tool. It's exciting to put your banner rotator in your blog for the first time without limitations of any kind. And as I said these tools work in any TE, TAE, Safelist or PTC without complications. It's advanced technology made simple. I don't know what more to say, except Join Today Brand Your Business! 


One last point. When I started using branded banners, my click through rate went up 60%. There are no words to tell you how excited I am about that. Simplify and succeed is certainly sufficient to the point. When I think of where I'm going online, I see a much clearer picture, thanks to Brand Me Tool and The Legacy Team. Good Luck!!!




1 comment:

  1. This is where I stand as a markter. Here and http://profittrek.blogspot.com/2013/05/build-your-downlines.html

    ReplyDelete

Listen To Paul Germana Music


To Hear More, Click "Paul Germana" On The Player
Please Visit Paul Germana's A&R Page or MySpace